Funny, sarcastic, obscene, rebellious, tribal, and puerile. Type “buy t-shirts online” and you will come across thousands of online ecommerce stores selling t-shirts based on different themes. If you own a t-shirt estore, you might have an experience of selling t-shirts and the knowledge about the kind of t-shirts that sell. But, what makes you different? And why should people buy from you?
Questions like the above ones are tough to answer. However, just so that you know, in 2024, you cannot keep selling the same type of t-shirts. You need to offer your customers with attires that stand out from the rest. T-shirts that are personalized. Nowadays, the trend of buying custom t-shirts is accelerating amongst the online buyers.
You must have come across several Hollywood celebrities wearing t-shirts that are personalized and message giving. If you are a t-shirt e-store owner, this must ring a bell. For helping your customers design a t-shirt of their choice, you must integrate a t-shirt design software with your store. But before you configure a tool like that one, we bring to you:
Why t-shirt printing business will trend in the year 2024?
1. Influence of Social Media Social Media has been a great influence on people and it continues to be. On October 17th, 2017, Alyssa Milano tweeted #MeToo. A movement that took a world by storm and empowered women to come out with instances of sexual assault. In no time, people started flooding on ecommerce websites to buy t-shirts to show support towards the movement. Several t-shirt e-store owners also started running online t-shirt design program and started supporting this movement for free.
So, when it comes to social media, you never know what goes viral and when. To provide your customers with what they want, a Magento t-shirt designer tool can be of good help. You can easily integrate these tools with your website and start selling.
2. Fad for TV Series Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, Walking Dead, and Big Bang Theory. Go anywhere and you are sure to find someone who goes gaga over one of the characters from the above series. While the seasons of these TV series are on, the fans often like to flaunt attires associated with them. If you have a t-shirt printing software, you can enable your customers to choose their color, design, favorite quote and make a T-shirt that displays a quote or favorite dialogue from their favorite series.
A website named Slice Intelligence had published some nifty graphs which showed the percentage of Game of Throne merchandise sale house-wise. And it showed that whether Daenerys Targaryen rules the seven kingdoms or not, she rules the world of t-shirts!
3. Promoting a Safe Planet A cause that you can run, but not hide from. As global warming is causing a havoc with drastic weather changes, people are donning eco-friendly attires. These t-shirts do not just have quotes that motivate people to save the planet, but also use minimal amount of energy and carbon. Why not think about starting an eco-friendly online t-shirt printing business? After all, there is no planet B!
There are startups that successfully make t-shirts from recycled plastic bottles. If you can find such vendors who make t-shirts from recycled waste, it can work as your brand USP. You can then customize the t-shirt with a design tool.
If you don’t know how to go about having an online t-shirt printing business, we have an exclusive t-shirt printing business guide for you. By following it, you will get some useful tips and it will help you build your online store from the scratch.
4. For Making Style Statements Swaggers are always up to making style statements. And to reveal their style statements, they always resort to wearing custom printed t-shirts. They can also flaunt their identity by wearing t-shirts that help them stand out from others. If your target audience is teenagers and youngsters, you can install a T-shirt design software. Using it, they can create t-shirts with logos, quotations, and images. All they need to do is design and place an order.
As an e-commerce store owner of t-shirts, you should never fall short of ideas to make your software more creative and user-friendly. Only then you will be able to provide your customers with what they want.
5. Advertising & Marketing Advertising through t-shirts is a traditional and effective ways for businesses and organizations to promote their products and services. When it comes to t-shirts, company owners often opt for screen printing method. This is because when it comes to bulk printing, this method is cost-effective. As the ways of marketing have changed today, businesses promote themselves by giving complementary t-shirts to their customers.
So, the companies, who want to enhance their brand value might approach you for printing their t-shirts. You can also provide them with a mini design guide that makes it easy for them to design customized t-shirts to promote their merchandise.
5 Tshirt Trends to Jump On
1. 90s Graphic Tees The 90s fashion revival is big in 2023, especially in t-shirt design. These tees bring back vibrant colors, bold patterns, and icons, making people feel nostalgic. From TV logos to 90s symbols, there’s a wide range of styles. 90s graphic design isn’t just about clothes, it’s a way to express yourself.
2. Spiritual Tshirts If you are into spirituality and use social media, you have probably come across astrology, manifestation, and new-age practices. These trends took off on social media in 2020 and are still growing. Spiritual t-shirts can fit various styles. Customers feel it is a way of personal expression.
3. Psychedelic Art Designs Psychedelic designs have made a striking return, bringing a vivid and dynamic alternative to the mundane world of simple designs. These designs are the celebration of liberty, uniqueness, and imagination. Whether it’s an elaborate mandala or a swirling tie-dye, psychedelic designs have become an integral part of contemporary t-shirt fashion.
4. Bold Typography Typography is not just about words; it uses text as a creative tool. These designs can experiment with size, color, fonts, and layout to make a unique impact. Typography designs communicate in a way that connects with the wearers and those who see them.
5. Hand Sketched There is a growing love for creativity and a personal touch in fashion. Hand-sketched t-shirt designs have become super popular. These designs feature detailed doodles, spontaneous line drawings, and charming illustrations.
Brush Your Ideas is an all-inclusive and platform independent t-shirt designer tool. Integrate it with your website and boost your ROI in no time. Learn more about how to start an online t-shirt printing business with this detailed guide.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.