Case Study: Helping Preserve a Lifetime of Memories with our Product Designer Tool
Printed Memories is a UK-based company that deals with digital photo book creation. The aim of the company is for people to visit the site and create mesmerizing digital photobooks, that will enhance their regular photo book experience.
Magento, Shopify, Angular, Node, Liquid, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, Sass
- Create Book From Social Accounts (Facebook/Instagram)
- Integration with Third-party Printing Vendors (LULU)
- Pricing Management on the Tool page as well as on the Shopify cart page
- Currency Switcher based on Geolocation
- Marketing Platform Integration (Klaviyo)
The client wants their customer to create/capture their various past moments in digital and physical photobooks.
The client's main requirement was to pull the pictures from the end customer’s social media accounts (Facebook/Instagram) and create the book for various moments. They also wanted customers to make the checkout based on their geolocation. The client offers various book types (Small Hardcover/Large Hardcover/Small Softcover); based on that, pricing and book size will be defined. The client has a printing vendor LULU. So once the photo album order is placed, we need to submit designer output data to their endpoint. Also, this is integrated with Klaviyo to run the marketing campaign, like pitching customers to place orders for unfinished books.
With the help of the BYI team, the client has implanted all the required things they wanted for their business.
- Pull the images from social media accounts and create the book using them
- Manage currency based on the geolocation
- Easily integrate with printing vendor API to get the book printed
- Track the customer book creation journey through Klaviyo.
- Manage the desired discount functionality
With the integration of the product designer tool, customers are able to create the photobook for various moments by getting images from social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram. They can also create books from local photo uploads.
The integration has helped their customers make beautiful photobooks that can preserve their memories!
In the Pipeline (Major)
- Manage Single Sign-In
- AWS S3 Integration
- New UI/UX Implementation for the tool page
- Photos Import from Google Account
Get in Touch with Us
First call is on us!