3rd June 2020, 7:30 PM IST, Wednesday was the day when we hosted our latest webinar “Selling in a COVID-19 World: Ultimate Guide for Printing Businesses”.
Here’s its quick recap!
As a business, it is important to know where to restart in a new normal. Hence, we covered topics like:
- What’s the situation of the eCommerce market during and after COVID-19? [with statistics]
- Which Products are the best sellers in the current situation?
- Why should they start offering custom products?
- How fast can they start selling in a “new normal”?
This webinar was conducted by industry experts with over a decade of experience:
- Jay Jagani: Product Manager
- Parth Pandya: Digital Marketing Manager
We also got a few interesting questions from the participants which we answered in our Q&A session. Here are some of the questions we received:
- Is now a good time to start with a print on demand online business?
- How much money is needed to start a print online business?
- What are the investment requirements for online web-to-print business?
You can head over here to watch the replay of the entire webinar where we answered all the above questions.
We would like to thank each one who joined us and for their patience. We look forward to meeting you soon in our future webinar!
All product and company names are trademarks™, registered® or copyright© trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.