Yesterday, we hosted a free webinar for our fellow printers; offline and online. We had named it ‘Prepare for Tomorrow’ because honestly most of the businessmen are worried about the survival of their businesses; which they’ve built with their sweat, blood, and dreams.
So, we decided to ease their anxious minds by answering some of the looming questions, in general, they might have:
- How to survive this pandemic without going under?
- What the future for the print industry looks like?
- How can they make their businesses future-proof in case anything like COVID-19 happens again?
And most importantly,
- How to make a smooth shift from offline to online during this pandemic?
This webinar was conducted by industry experts with over a decade of experience:
- Jay Jagani: Product Manager
- Achal Chhajed: Vice President of Sales
We’d kept the capacity to 100 participants but we got an overwhelming response as 111 participants showed interest in what we had to say. And we had a quite turn out as 43.1% of participants showed up and stayed till the end.
We also got a few other interesting questions from the participants which we answered in our Q&A session. Here are some of the questions we received:
- We are offline printers, so how we can compete now in this current situation, after lockdown?
- How to start a t-shirt printing business, what is required, what is the market condition, how to improve it?
- How to reach active maximum customers?
And many more.
Overall, it was a great experience for the whole Brush Your Ideas team interacting with our audience and helping them through these hard times.
If you are interested, you can access the recording of our webinar and presentation from here. We’ve answered all the above-mentioned questions as well that can help you stir clear from this pandemic.
We will be announcing the next webinar soon. Stay tuned!!All product and company names are trademarks™, registered® or copyright© trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.