T-shirts are comfy. We all love them. Admire them dearly and wear them whenever we want to be ourselves. They are everyone's favorite weekend companions. There's no better feeling than watching Netflix with a bucket of popcorn wearing a free-sized t-shirt!
If we look back in the 19th century, people used to wear union suits as undergarments. Later on, they cut that suit in two halves: The upper half and the bottom. And that's how t-shirts came into existence. You can say that t-shirts are the modern versions of union suits.
Since then, it has been people's go-to fashion garment. And they can be as expressive as they want them to be. As we know, it is not an uncommon trend to represent a message through this medium. Below is the image of two boys from the UK in the 1980s flaunting a bold slogan.
In short, t-shirts are more than just a piece of garment.
And in today's fast-paced tech world, there is almost nothing that people can't print on t-shirts as there are advanced t-shirt designer tools available in the market. They are easy to integrate into your e-store and customers can utilize them as a powerful marketing weapon for their business. And many businesses have been leveraging their power for years.
Here are some of the benefits of utilizing t-shirts to market any event, campaign, products or a whole brand:
- Cost effective when ordering in bulk
- Quick to produce
- Simple to style
- One of the best direct marketing tools
- Outlasts the campaign period
- Having the potential to appeal to a wider target audience
Let's see how your customers can use customized t-shirts to turn their marketing events into a success.
Different Events/Campaigns to Use Customized T-shirts as a Medium of Marketing:
Crowd fundraising events are a modern-day approach to raise funds for good cause. And with their rapid adoption among the youth, it is important to make such events stand out for better awareness among the audience. The one thing that today's generation love is apparel. Giving away custom t-shirts based on the theme is a subtle way of appealing the fundraisers.
Here's how your customers can make this event a success using your designer tool:
– Your customers craft a t-shirt which is not only unique but also relevant to the theme of the event. They will also be creating staff and volunteer t-shirts using the product designer tool.
– The organizers of such an event will demand the designer t-shirts in bulk. So, you will have to make sure that your tool can fulfill large orders.
– Once your customers have designed and distributed these t-shirts, they have to make sure that everybody wears the t-shirts on the day of the event.
– The next step: Marketing. Taking plenty of pictures, sharing them on social media, and other promotional materials & activities are an important part of the event. The right marketing of such events can help create awareness of the cause and raise more funds.
Product Marketing Campaigns
Let's admit that coca cola is the finest soft drink brand we have been loving since our childhood. The major impact it makes on its customers is through the promotions. Always delivering the right message in the most effective way.
Back in 2013, one of its successful promotion campaigns was with the custom t-shirts. They organized a campaign by sending around 600 custom tees to some of the biggest fans and loyal employees of the brand. After the distribution, each of them had to take a picture of themselves wearing it. Using those images, they created a 70 seconds animation in which two cartoon characters are trying to make a pair of lips smile. After several failed attempts, they were able to easily make them smile by giving a sip of coca cola. And the message was: Coca-Cola – open happiness. It was widely popular as "The Wearable Movie".
Here is it. I am sure it will put a smile on your face as well:
Having a software which let your customers create their own designer pieces with creative freedom in whichever quantity they want could be a major turning point for your business. And it depends on how you leverage the software.
Tourism campaigns are hard to conceptualize and the execution of such campaigns is even harder. As it will be for the global audience to create an urge to visit a particular city or country. Here the most important thing that creates a long-lasting impression is the presentation of the USP of that place. It is important as a marketer that customers understand the significance of the place and remembers it. And here's how a t-shirt marketing campaign can solve the purpose:
– First and foremost, it is important to create a t-shirt which has something unique to offer. For example, "I Love New York" t-shirts to promote the New York tourism. But thanks to its popularity, everyone has seen it in many movies and you can even spot celebrities wearing it.
– For users, it is important to create such t-shirts in bulk and distribute them to all the international sellers and merchants. Or they can adopt the online approach as well.
– Penultimately, they can make interacting ad content based on the theme of the campaign by promoting these t-shirts so that it would create a brand like concept among its viewers.
– If the design is appealing to customers, it would boost the campaign success and ultimately these t-shirts will be driving many new customers to that place!
Business events: ones with less glamour and entertainment. Here customized t-shirts can bring back that charm. Apart from digital marketing and other online resources, business expos are the events where a business can showcase their capabilities and attain international contacts and customers. Simultaneously, there would be a whole lot of other businesses emphasizing and trying to win the attention of visitors. In order to make a business expo a success, here's how users utilize the t-shirts as a powerful marketing tool:
– First, they need to prepare the t-shirts with some unique idea. Don't forget the company logo. It is an essential part. But, apart from that writing the company slogan or may be unique clipart would evoke more interest in their prospects.
– During the events, give presentations, distribute leaflets while wearing these t-shirts to make customers remember the business name which eventually could turn into an inquiry.
– Last but not least, providing the services according to the promises made! After all, that's the best business strategy which works every time.
... And Inevitable Creativity
When including t-shirts to the event marketing activities, creativity is an essential aspect. "Keep calm and...", or any Disney inspired slogans are so monotonous. Instead, providing your customers with a choice to invent their t-shirts with the designer tool would bring out their creativity. Such a tool provides your customers the freedom of expression and the facility to create t-shirts according to their requirements.
Customers are going crazy over this new trend and are looking for such merchants who can provide them with before-mentioned products. You can attain the advantages of this thriving customization industry today by integrating product designer tool with your e-store.
Interested in learning more about product designer tool? Contact us here and we will assist to the best of our knowledge.
All product and company names are trademarks™, registered® or copyright© trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.